Die head:Using 38CrMoALA, 42CrMo and other high-quality materials, made by precision machining and heat treatment.
15 inches color control screen, with more convenient operation
In the recent 20 years, Suzhou Tongda Machinery Co., Ltd. has been focusing on the research, development and product application of extrusion blow molding machines. The factory covers an area of more than 80 acres of land and has more than 350 employees.
Warmly welcome new and old customers to visit, to guide.
During epidemic period, our team have helped customers start up more than 250sets new Tongda machines by online service, to help customer run the machine as soon, our after sales team helped around 3 hours till the mid-night.
TONGDA sales consultant
1. We can provide comprehensive and professional Suggestions on equipment selection.
2. Energy consumption calculation and investment income analysis can be provided.
3. Provide tailor-made CAD drawings of workshop layout and product optimization Suggestions.
4. Extrusion plastic bottle blow molding machine has remote maintenance function
Advantages of TONGDA tech teams
1. 800 sets of customized requirements per year enable us to have rich experience across multiple industries.
2. Customize equipment models according to customer product characteristics.
3. Project responsibility system, closed-loop team cooperation between the design team and the process team, adjustment of the team, and joint creation of equipment that users are satisfied with.
4. Engineers can study abroad or participate in technical function training of the industry to master the latest information and technical trends of the industry.
5. Undertake a number of large projects, and has a group of senior technical personnel composed of the construction team, can build cable bridge, installation of a complete set of equipment.
Advantages of TONGDA after-sales team
1. Lifetime free service for the machine.
2. Quick response all day long.
3. Set up domestic service team and international service team.
4. Technicians also master the debugging and maintenance of auxiliary equipment.
5. A free 2-day training course will be provided to customers every year.
6. Special processing equipment to produce after-sales accessories to ensure rapid response to user needs.